Harry Potter | Harry Potter Art | Art Ideas | Art Deco | Art Fantasy | Art Sketches | Art W … – #art #deco #fantasy #harry #art
With flourishing assortment, design ideas and flawless styles, nail art has emerged to provoke more prisms of colors and looks that are astonishing. Make it look miraculous while resting on your soft fingertips. But to enjoy such nail art, it is not necessary to seek the help of a professional or a manicurist for that matter. It also does not require many preparations, tools or equipment. Just an ounce of patience and a spoonful of creativity would do the job just right. So turn your already wonderful nails into a more charismatic and enigmatic look.
So take a look at some great nail art ideas that will make you skip your heartbeat for a second
1. Nailstorming nail art
This art is about vividness and joy that are disguised in splashes of color. When I say nail-storming, I mean getting the core in several colors on your hands that will leave all the wizardry.
• All you need to do is first paint the base with white to give a clear illustration
• Then paint dots on the nails with plenty of different colors in triangular shape. And boom, the festival at your fingertips is done.
2. Holiday gift quite a manicure
Here you need cute little bows that are quiet cheap, a little nail glue and naked or very subtle nail color. Although the overall look is quietly modest, the stunning arches are what make it absolutely striking.
• You just have to paint your nails with really soft and light color
• Then stick nice little bows on top with glue
• Finish off the glamorous look with top skirts.
3. Heart to heart nail art
This creation is admirably simple and fantastic. If you have red nail color, a base and top coat, you were ready to be the center of attraction over the crowd. This design is said to be perfect for a date and does not require any kind of exceptional skills.
• Apply the base coat
• Paint your finger tips with heart design firmly.
• Fill it with top coat. It's simple but attracts almost everyone who sees it.
4. Summer nail art
Get lots of design clubs in one and own the look. The summer nails, which are believed to be lively, consist of three unique patterns involving glittering seawater, beach stars and sea shells. It gives a fantastic result. It is not even a problem for beginners or less experts.
• Make a turquoise and white gradient for shiny water with few small wave strips
• Draw attractive starfish on a nail
• And carve seashells on another
• Give it a proper coating and you are summery
5. Dotted French
There are certainly times when you want to stay low and go with the "less is more" flow. This design is perfect for you. Just get a nude paint and dot brushes.
• Paint nails with naked shadow
• Make two rows of dots on the edges with white color.
• Seal the look with top coat and live the elegance.
These nail art is as good as glitter nails. You have to be passionate about life to play such a beautiful and eccentric look. So now you know it's fun to nail art at home.